We are dealers and agents who specialised in Modern British and Post-War Painting and Sculpture; and who also represented a group of contemporary painters and sculptors.
The gallery was established in Bath in 1989. During the last thirty four years the gallery has had premises in Bath, Somerset and Kensington, London, W8 - and until March 2016 in Bath's Margarets Buildings.
At present the gallery is ‘by appointment’ in Gloucestershire or London and last exhibited at The Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair in Battersea, London in 2022, and at The Bath Decorative Fair in Spring 2023.
- Anthony Hepworth is a specialist in the work of Modern British artist Keith Vaughan (1912 - 1977). He curated two major exhibitions for Victoria Art Gallery, Bath (Keith Vaughan, Figure and Landscape, 2007 and Porthmeor - A Peter Lanyon Mural Rediscovered, 2008)
- Keith Vaughan The Mature Oils 1946 - 1977, a commentary and catalogue raisonne, by Anthony Hepworth and Dr Ian Massey, was published by Sansom & Company in September 2012.
- We can advise on buying at auction, framing and conservation, and on insurance matters.
- We represent the painter Peter Seal
- We offer knowledgeable and friendly advice to both new buyers and those individuals wanting to build collections.